This week's #1 moment:
Setting the stage:
Sitting at lunch at HCJ with the rest of the ladies, including Joan, our finance person, who has got to be about 80 years old.
Act 1:
Karen: Did you hear that Sarah Palin has petitioned to keep the polar bears off the endangered species list?
All: Why?
Karen: Well because if they are on the list then their habitat is protected and if their habitat is protected then they cant drill for oil there.
All: Ahhh....
Joan: You know, in the Inuit tradition when a person gets really old they put them on a floating piece of ice and send them off into the ocean to die....I think that's really cruel.
(General agreement is reached that that is a rather cruel way to get rid of the old people)
Joan:...But I would but Sarah Palin on one of those...But I would give her food!
No comments:
Post a Comment